Friday, August 29, 2014

Jack Turns 6

I asked Jack what he wanted to eat on his birthday... I said I would make anything he wanted or we could go out... his request... "junk food noodles" = Ramen ;o) So, that was easy to comply with that request and you can tell I never let him eat them! It really was a great day. He lost his first tooth in Art Class and then had lunch with Bryan in his office. I hope they will be able to have lunch together every once in awhile. Jack's class celebrated two Aug. birthdays in the afternoon, so I got to be in the classroom for awhile. 
He was very pleased with all his presents and had a blast playing all evening with his new PLANES toys and LEGOS. 
We are planning a joint party for the boys in Sept... but Jack's family birthday celebration was a blast.

 the boys in Jack's class.

 His class...



 The boys opened a couple of joint gifts from Aunt Christine... PLANES characters...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails