Saturday, September 11, 2010

39 weeks...

On Monday I will be 39 weeks...I had Jack exactly one week early, but who knows when this one will come. I'm ready to get him/her out of my belly and into my arms.
We are trying to just enjoy spending lots and lots of time with Jack these days, enjoying the last moments of him as an only child.
We still haven't picked a boys name- we are down to two... we will see if its a boy, then go from there :o)
Please pray for a smooth and intervention free labor!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh! can't believe you are so close! we'll be praying for you and little thompson!

melissa said...

Wow - didn't realize you were this close. How exciting!!!! We'll be praying for you. I look forward to finding out if it's a boy or girl:)

jade, trish, halle and will said...

God has brought you to mind often! I am praying that your sweet baby comes SOON! love you guys!

Allie Reveley said...

well, you look awesome! i'm so excited for you! hope this baby comes easily and intervention free also! i hope your recovery is good and jack adjusts well! its so hard to believe how time is ticking!!!!! praying for you guys!

Kyle and Sarah said...

praying for you for a easy and healthy delivery! Can't wait to see pics of this new little miracle! love you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails