Friday, July 30, 2010

Time with friends

We have so many wonderful friends here in the US. It's hard to see them all and have enough time with everyone. This last week we have been able to connect with a number of wonderful people, so I've just added a few pictures....We've connected with many more than are shown here, but this is from the last couple of weeks. Bryan met up with College friends in LaCrosse.


My friend Nicole drove down from the Twin Cities to spend time with my while we were in LaCrosse.
We made a quick stop at Bethel Horizons to see the Ensrudes. Jack loved Dan becuase he gave him a tractor ride :o)
Nic, Rach and I spent a few days in the Dells hanging out with the babies and each other. Fun times!
breakfast time
Three little munchkins!!! (Jack isn't loving clothes these days :o)
Jack may not be into clothes, but he was into baby Katelyn! He loved her so much! Snuggling and touching her, and just wanting to be near her. She thought he was pretty great too :o) At one point he was yelling, "my baby, my baby." I don't think he understood when I told he she was actually Nicoles baby :o)

2 comments:

Kyle and Sarah said...

jack's gonna be a great big brother! mommy's helper and baby snuggler!

jade, trish, halle and will said...

so so happy to see a few pictures of your time in the dells!! miss you all!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails