Saturday, June 12, 2010

6 months

26 weeks in, 19 lbs gained and looking forward to summer! :o)
Another month has passed quickly! Hard to believe school is over, we head back to the US in one week, and our NEW BABY will be here in just three more months, wow! Had my pre-travel drs. visit yesterday. He said the baby is a good size and everything looks/feels good. YEAH! I have a note with my due date on it in case the airline thinks I look farther along than I am. I need to go back and compare to pictures when I was pregnant with Jack... I am definitely feeling bigger this month!

1 comment:

jade, trish, halle and will said...

You look amazing!! How a great summer in the states with your family and friends! :) I wish we could see you, can you believe it has almost been a year since we were together???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails