Wednesday, March 3, 2010

not too many pictures...

I realized earlier this week when I went to update our blog, that I haven't really taken any photos since last week. So, I took a few and now can share :o) We had a play time over at our place yesterday and Jack and Malcolm had a really fun time playing together. Things got a little crazy when Josiah showed up, not because of him, but we thought because "three's a crowd". :o)

I took Jack in for his 18 month drs. check yesterday. He weighs between 24-25 lbs, and is 32.5 inches tall. Both are between the 50-75th percentile for his age... pretty good. He also stacked blocks like a champ for the nurse. She asked me tons of questions about him and his development and the whole time he kept trying to open her drawers and grab her stamp pad... not sure how impressed she was :o) We think hes pretty great though!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails