Tuesday, September 22, 2009

a few of my favorite things...

Over this last week I've really been noticing what things Jack really enjoys playing with. I can't say toys, because some aren't really toys... I started taking pictures of him playing... Enjoy!
He LOVES balls! Throwing, rolling, oh and mostly throwing!

One of my kitchen drawers has become a huge hit. I probably have to put the contents back in at least 5 times a day :o)


Anything with wheels! He is such a boy... making car noises and driving everything! This double decker Hong Kong bus is a favorite right now... even though almost all its wheels have fallen off :o)

Grandmas plastic fork... which we borrowed after the summer. I don't know how we are ever going to give it back. Jack carries it around for hours everyday. He do have another substitute, so we will have to make do when its gone... You can see the other fork in the kitchen pic above.
His wooden clacker push toy has been a hit from the moment he could walk. His broom fascination started when he noticed what I was doing around the house. My broom is dirty though, so I went and bought this small new one for him... he loves it! And sometimes, when he's feeling really crazy, Jack uses both push toys at the same time :o)

Of course most of all Jack loves the people in his life! Right now the favorites are mom and dad and his friend Josiah, they are real buds!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails